Guideline for oral presentations:
General rules :
Please, you are taking an unbiased role, and do not promote your own company or products.
In the title presentation, you can clearly state your affiliation, but apart from the title slide, the company logo should not be included in the presentation.
Tests of different commercial products are not accepted when products are named and the study has been carried out or sponsored by a compan
1. The time available for oral presentation will be 10 minutes.
2. In order to prepare the sessions and check the correct visualization of all digital materials (16x9 ppx format acceptable), you are kindly asked to send your presentation to the Symposium Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, before June 1, 2019.
3. You could use the “We transfer” on-line platform for presentation sending.
4. Please check the website regularly for more specific information
Guideline for poster presentations:
1. Posters should be set up in the Poster Area (symposium venue level 1 room 1) from 9:00 a.m. on June 11 and must be removed by 16:00 on June 13 at the latest. Those posters which will remain in the Poster Area after its closing will not be kept.
2. Poster can be viewed during breaks and lunch time throughout the entire Symposium. The presenting author should be available near the poster during the Poster Sessions to discuss his/her poster with interested colleagues.
3. There will be one poster board for each poster. Poster boards will be marked with numbers according to the numbering of posters as given in the program.
4. Staff will be around should you need help. You do not need to bring your own fixing material. Tapes for fastening the posters will be available in the Poster Area.
5. All posters must be prepared in English.
6. Poster boards’ dimensions (including frames) will be 100 cm in width and 200 cm in height. To keep good legibility of the poster, we recommend a maximum size of 90 cm (35.4 inches) in width and 120 cm (47.2 inches) in length. Please use the “portrait” position.
7. Make sure that the poster is not crowded by too many letters or numbers. Posters should be easy to read from a 2-meter distance.
Please check the number of your poster: List of posters