Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please have a look at the enclosed list of symposium topics here
and consider submitting an abstract for evaluation. The Program Committee of the ESPN2019 will select papers on the base of these abstracts.
Basic requirements for abstract:
• abstract should be submitted via online by February 15, 2019.
• abstract can be no more than 1800 characters including spaces
• all abstracts must be submitted in English
• use short and simple sentences;
• be sure to include keywords (no more than 5).
• authors may further edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline. Please ensure that text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
• no Proofreading will be carried out, and no corrections will be possible after the submission deadline
• the authors will have been informed of acceptance of abstracts by the end of February 2018;
• should abstract be accepted the author is required to registered for the Symposium before February 28, 2019 so that the paper is listed in the final programme and its summary published in the abstracts book.
The confirmation of Abstract Submission will be automatically sent to the submitter, corresponding author and a presenting author by e-mail upon completion of online submission. This letter is not an acceptance notification but a notification of your submission details. It is the responsibility of each individual to verify the acknowledgements and carefully review the submitted abstract(s), noting that in some cases during the submission process, characters become illegible.
|Abstract Submission Deadline
||February 15, 2019
|Notification of Abstract Acceptance
||March 15, 2019
|Paper Subission Deadline
||April 1, 2019
|22nd Symposium on Poultry Nutrition
||June 10-13, 2019